Sunday, May 1, 2011

a quick appearance, and a broom.

Just popping in to say, "Where did that week go?"

It's all sorts of spring madness in these parts, including both beautiful and deadly weather, a cat that has figured out how to push through the window screen, a trip to Virginia to listen to music (more on that later), and a new obsession with making Hogwarts versions of myself, my friends, and my characters. Are you ready for this?

Here I am, unusually tan, rocking it out for Gryffindor Quidditch:

*Not a working quidditch uniform.
Who knows what that collar might do?
And yes, I would so play it in sandals.
www.dolldivine.com

Good luck getting anything done for the next several days. Cackle cackle.


1 comment:

You like to comment? I like to respond!
Either by email or on your blog, starting... now!