1. I am in a funk. I can't explain it. Don't know what it is.
2. My husband and I are going on a two-and-a-half week trip to Wyoming and Idaho, starting tomorrow.
3. Maybe the funk is stress.
4. How does one blog and write while visiting grandparents and friends and seeing the inside of Yellowstone for the first time? We shall find out.
5. My new friend J, at Concrete Pieces of Soul gave me an award! It looks like this:
And, yes, I had to look up the meaning of "Liebster." Answer: friend or love, in German. Embarrassed? Yes. My heritage is so ashamed. (And the heart is right there on the image!)
The hard part, of course, is passing this on to five liebsters who have less than 200 followers (them's the rules, y'all). I do intend to do this! However, I need to spend some more time getting to know my new Campaign buddies (Hi, Campaign buddies!), first.
6. My husband found my one-cup coffee maker from college during the move. I am a happy bear.
7. Monday! Thursday! I hereby dub thee my New Official Blogging Days. Not including you, This Thursday. You are far too close, and most of you will be spent on a plane.
That being said, hold me to it! I will hopefully have material to put up while adventuring. Regardless, I'll see you when I get back!