Tuesday, November 16, 2010

what i was supposed to do.

I meant to do a lot of things today.  Mostly, I meant to write, but I didn't.  Haven't.  Yet.

I got distracted by taking the kitten to the vet, running errands, talking with our wonderful landlady Donna (for four hours), and decorating a Christmas tree with Nalgene bottles and tent stakes at Mast.  I was further distracted by eating dinner, and an overwhelming desire to watch every episode of How I Met Your Mother, starting as soon as possible.
Now I'm distracted by the new Divine Comedy album.  I HEART The Divine Comedy, and while Dante is cool, I'm not referring to literature, for once.  I'm talking about the music.

Who wants to go to England?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like to comment? I like to respond!
Either by email or on your blog, starting... now!