Thursday, May 27, 2010

a new addiction. or two.

Once upon a time, a month ago, I said I wasn't going to blog about writing, but I don't know if I'll be able to help it.  It's time for me to 'fess up and say that I think about writing all the time, these days.


*Note that I do not necessarily write all the time, I just think about it.*


I've really gotten into this whole writers'-blogosphere thing.  I am completely addicted to two or three of them.  I've even commented, which makes me legit, right?  Like I've ever written anything decent- or an actual first draft- In My Whole Life.  Ha!  But it should be no surprise that novelists make good bloggers.  And I'm hooked, and learning a ton.


Just thought you all would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like to comment? I like to respond!
Either by email or on your blog, starting... now!