Thursday, April 25, 2013

three things that happened this week.

ONE.

I answered the question, "What are you writing?" without (much) fear or hesitation. Honestly, even. It was otherworldly.

TWO.

I read a fantastic book in less than 24 hours, which motivated me to finish reading a book I started in January, which got me excited to read the next book, all of which made me feel alive again.

THREE.

A man in my Korean class told me his twelve-year-old daughter would love to be an early reader for my story, when the time is right. I tried very hard not to melt into a puddle of glee.

Oh, and I suppose there is a FOUR.

I started to own writing middle grade. Because... I think I always have been.

So. How have your weeks been?

1 comment:

  1. How cool! And hey, MG seems to be blossoming right now, so it's a great place to be. :)

    ReplyDelete

You like to comment? I like to respond!
Either by email or on your blog, starting... now!